Motor Vehicle Accidents

Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident? My Experience Can Help Your Case.

Auto collisions happen every day. But when it happens in your life, you realize all the hardships it creates. And you realize it wasn’t “just an accident.”

I am Vincent J. Sotile Jr. As your personal injury lawyer, I take aggressive action to hold the negligent driver accountable for the harm you have suffered. I can help with all the legal and insurance hassles. Call me today at 225-424-1333 for caring and effective representation.

A Local Attorney Working Your Accident Case

I have practiced in personal injury law for 30 years, representing the people of Ascension Parish and East Baton Rouge. My legal knowledge and local experience are your advantage as we pursue your money damages. I am familiar with the area roads and highways, as well as the local courts.

I have handled all types of motor vehicle accidents and complicating factors, including:

  • Careless or distracted driving
  • Collisions with a truck or commercial vehicle
  • Pedestrians or bicyclists hit by cars
  • Multiple-vehicle crashes
  • Uninsured or underinsured motorist claims
  • Liability for poor design or maintenance of the roadway
  • Multiple-vehicle crashes

Call Me Before Talking To An Insurance Adjuster

The insurance companies may try to talk you into a quick settlement or attempt to get a recorded statement that they can use against you. Once you hire me, I deal with the insurance companies while you focus on healing from the injury and resuming normal life.

Whether you have lingering neck pain or your loved one suffered a brain injury or broken bones, you can depend on me to advocate for you. I am prepared to go to trial if necessary to win full compensation for your lost earnings, medical bills, future medical care, pain and suffering, and any lasting harm

Get A Free Consultation

Call my Prairieville law office at 225-424-1333, or reach out through my online contact form. I offer a free consultation, and I can come to your home or hospital. There are no fees unless I recover compensation for you.